Addressing Early Childhood Health Equity in Communities and States
Early Childhood Health Equity (ECHE) work seeks to strengthen early childhood systems to support healthy child development and reduce health inequities and disparities that can have a lifelong impact. These briefs synthesize the recent work of the ECHE Landscape Project and highlight the themes and findings that emerged across the project activities. Key themes we also gathered through the ECHE Landscape survey, including cross-sector relationships, operationalization of health equity, adaptation of initiatives to the COVID-19 pandemic, data and measurement, sustainability, and connections between local and state ECHE initiatives.
Please submit form below to access the following briefs:
- Embedding Equity in Early Childhood Initiatives
- Cross-sector Support for Health Equity in Early Childhood During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sustaining Cross-sector Early Childhood Health Equity Initiatives
- State-Local Collaboration and Support for Early Childhood Health Equity Initiatives
- Use of Data and Management in Cross-sector Early Childhood Health Equity Initiatives