WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO RAPIDLY ACHIEVE IMPROVEMENT?
In today's world, teams need a virtual place to collaborate—a place where committed change agents can share ideas and best practices, receive feedback from experts, track and review progress against common goals, and exchange mission-critical resources to reach their improvement goal.
The NICHQ Collaboratory is that place.
Drawing upon nearly two decades of experience leading improvement projects big and small, we have developed the Collaboratory specifically to support improvement teams working to make rapid change on a shared set of objectives. This state-of-the-art, password-protected system leverages collective knowledge and common measurement to drive improvement and enable the continuous spread of best practices and innovations.
The Collaboratory (CoLab) combines the best of traditional social networks with all the functionality of a file-sharing system and a robust data tracking interface in one place. Everything you need to reach ambitious improvement goals can be done—and accelerated—within CoLab.
CoLab members can:
- Post and view resources and articles
- Collaborate with others doing similar work
- Leverage collective expertise and explore promising results
- Uncover useful tips to advance your work
- Learn about relevant upcoming events and webinars
- Develop a close-knit community of learners on similar journeys
- Showcase expertise and knowledge by helping others overcome challenges
- Connect with colleagues within specific topic or geographical areas
- Enter periodic data on key metrics
- Receive feedback on measures from improvement advisors
- Generate informative charts to visually display progress
- Download data and charts for sharing with team and others
For large-scale improvement projects, getting all stakeholders and voices into one room at the same time is next to impossible. The Collaboratory facilitates high-level collaboration asynchronously—giving team members the freedom to work at their own pace, from their own location, and still contribute meaningfully to the improvement work.
For more information and a demo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org