The NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scales were developed through the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Learning Collaborative project. This resource is used by healthcare professionals to help diagnose ADHD; they are just one of the resources available in both the 1st Edition (2002) and 2nd Edition (2011) of the Caring for Children with ADHD toolkit.
How to Download
We ask that you complete a short, 5-question survey before you download this resource. This survey will help us determine what other materials and resources NICHQ should develop to support those working in areas of children's health such as ADHD.
Click the link below to complete the survey and get access to the version of the Vanderbilt Assessment Scales included with the 1st Edition of the toolkit.
Source: NICHQ, American Academy of Pediatrics, McNeil
- NICHQ offers a free download of the Scales from the 1st Edition (2002) only.
- You may use/distribute the 1st Edition Vanderbilt Assessment Scales as long as NICHQ is credited as the original source.
- The 1st Edition is available in English only.
- You must complete the survey in order to access the download.
- If you wish to access the version of the Scales included in the 2nd Edition (2011), you must purchase the entire toolkit from the AAP Bookstore
- See the Important Notices on the ADHD toolkit page for more information.