The NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scales were developed through the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Learning Collaborative project. This resource is used by healthcare professionals to help diagnose ADHD in children between the ages of 6 and 12; they are just one of the resources available in both the 1st Edition (2002) and 2nd Edition (2011) of the Caring for Children with ADHD toolkit.
Download the NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scales
Click the link below to get the Vanderbilt Assessment Scales included with the 1st Edition of the toolkit.
Source: NICHQ, American Academy of Pediatrics, McNeil
- NICHQ offers a free download of the Scales from the 1st Edition (2002) only.
- You may use/distribute the 1st Edition Vanderbilt Assessment Scales as long as NICHQ is credited as the original source.
- The 1st Edition is available in English only.
- If you wish to access the version of the Scales included in the 2nd Edition (2011), you must purchase the entire toolkit from the AAP Bookstore
- See the Important Notices on the ADHD toolkit page for more information.